Praise...Psa 7:17

Psa 7:17
I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness,
And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

I was awaken by the storm this morning, my heart was filled with joy and bursting with praise for Daddy God.

I praise You Daddy God, for the lovely wife and children, and the financial blessings that You have so kindly given me.

I praise You Daddy God, for the wonderful friends and colleagues that You have so kindly arranged to cross my path.

I praise You Daddy God, for the divine health and godly wisdom that You have restore upon me by the blood and body of Christ.

I praise You Daddy God, for Your divine protection and healing.

And most of all, Daddy God, I praise You for Your righteousness (Psa 7:17).

While it is natural to be joyful and give praise to our Father when we are experiencing good time, it is supernatural and even more beneficial to be joyful and give praise to Daddy when we are going through evil time.

Praise Daddy God through the evil time is a conscious choice, not a natural choice, staying in the consciousness of a big, loving, righteous Daddy God.

Daddy God is big, He is bigger, more powerful and wise than anything or person that you can imagine. He is the creator of everything (Gen 1).

Daddy God is love (1 Jo 4:8), and in Christ, I am inseparable from the love of God (Rom 8:39).

Daddy God is righteous (Ezr 9:15). The righteousness of God demands that through the perfect and finished work of Christ, He sees me in Christ - perfectly righteous (1Cr 1:30).

As I am concluding this writing in the evening, I received the news that the boy that my wife and I had prayed for had passed on due to leukemia and we are greatly sadden by the news. this sadness reminded me about the sorrow that was upon Jesus in Gethsemane (Mar 13:46).

My soul cried out "Abba, Why!?" but my spirit choose to sing praise, to look at and trust His love, righteousness, power and wisdom, regardless of what I see in flesh.

I believe in all of my heart that when I meet Daddy one day in heaven, He will tell me why. But as for now, I must choose to let my spirit reign over my soul and body, so that Christ may live through me.

Oh Daddy God, I thank thee for continuing to bless me with perfect health, so that as long as I live, I can continue to praise You, AMEN.

No comments: